Looking for a weekend getaway for your kids? Alluvia cocoa farm and the chocolate factory is the one. It’s not only just fun but also a learning experience for your kids to know how cocoa is harvested and processed into those beautiful bars of chocolate.
Happiness is a box of chocolate.
And it comes from a simple garden.
Cho Gao has been chosen for the Cocoa Tree Development Program which is sponsored by Helvetas – Sweden. With more than 2000 ha cocoa trees, this region becomes an important cocoa production in the area. The Mekong soil in rich alluvium helps to give their cocoa beans with the unique fruity flavor. Thanks to know-how and the advanced technologies, Alluvia are able to create the top-notched chocolate bars in Vietnam. We work with local farmers to maintain the quality of the cocoa beans, commit to purchasing their products, and ensuring local’s source of income.
Taking part in this experience at Alluvia’s cocoa farm and the chocolate factory, you will not only have a chance to satisfy your summer cravings but also experience more about the BEAN TO BAR – the process of making a chocolate bar like a real artist.
- Price: 450,000 VND/ pax
- Duration: 1 day
- Available: Weekday
- Transportation: Car
Itinerary: Ho Chi Minh – Cocoa Farm – Ho Chi Minh
8:30: Departure from Hung Hieu bus station
173 An Duong Vuong St, Ward 8, District 5, HCM City (pick-up point).
Breakfast is not included.
10:30: You will meet our guide at Alluvia garden and get your exciting experience started.
- Enjoy fresh and tasty coconut water while listening about different types of cocoa trees and the process of making chocolate.
- Enjoy your lunch with up to 5 local dishes
12:30: Visit the cocoa farm and learn how to take care of cocoa trees. You can also participate in the harvesting and peeling cocoa.
13:30: Check out the chocolate manufacturer and make your own chocolate
- Freely shopping at our exhibition store.
- Local games: tug of war, fishing (depend on the season).
15h00: Heading back to Ho Chi Minh city.
17h00: Finish the tour.
– The program is not applied for special occasions (NYE, Lunar New Year…).
– No refund for any changes or cancellations.
*** Ticket includes:
– Transportations: 29-35-45 seater with AC
– 1 fresh coconut/ pax
– A bottle of water/ pax
– 1 chocolate bar to take home
*** Ticket is not included
– Other activities outside the program
– VAT tax
*** Children ticket:
– Parents can accompany a child under 6 and it’s free of charge for the kid. If you have more than 1 child under 6, 75% ticket price is applied.
– Children from 6 years old need to purchase an individual ticket.